The member of Polish-Georgian Chamber of Industry and Commerce Blachotrapez developed a complete gutter system – KROP – in cooperation with the roofers, and a solution that introduces a completely new standard on the gutter system market. The system allows you to efficiently remove the excess water from the roof, simultaneously guaranteeing comprehensive protection of roof covering, walls, elevation and foundations of the house. It provides residents with calmness even in difficult conditions, regardless of the weather outside.
The gutter system KROP is available in two variants: STEEL and PVC. Owing to this, it can be tailored to the Client’s preferences as well as specific conditions and design requirements. It guarantees reliability and the highest quality, irrespective of the chosen material.
PVC is one of the most popular materials used in construction. Owing to its high durability, easy processing and lightweight, it is also ideal for the production of modern gutter systems. The gutters PVC KROP ensure long exploitation and with are environmentally friendly thanks to the state-of the-art technology. The PVC system is extremely resistant to sunlight as well as acid or salty rains, thus it can be even used in harsh, seaside climate and in all places where there is excessively polluted air.
Advantages of the system Krop PVC:
- UP TO 20 YEARS WARRANTY –product with the proven performance characteristics. It is the ultimate warranty available on the market.
- PERFECT TIGHTNESS – a special lip seal developed in cooperation with the roofers, ensures reliability, irrespective of weather conditions.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND SIMPLE ASSEMBLY – lightweight material does not burden the structure, and the system’s innovative elements additionally facilitates the assembly and improves the aesthetics.
- RESISTANCE TO UV RADIATION – retains durable colour for years.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – recyclable and reusable.
- ECONOMICS – optimal price/quality ratio.
HIGH DURABILITY – high-quality material ensuring high resistance to mechanical damage and scratching.
Steel gutters blend perfectly into roofs made of the same material, but are also extremely versatile and fit to each type of covering. Steel is not only aesthetic, but also extremely resistant and durable. Steel gutters KROP retain the performance characteristics in any weather conditions are resistant to high temperature.
The steel gutters KROP are made of high quality steel, with four protective coatings: zinc, passivation coating, primer and organic coating. The coating of the steel material applies to both the outer and the inner side of the gutter. Thanks to protective coatings, the steel gutter system has the increased resistance to harmful weather conditions and mechanical damage. Zinc – directly applied on the steel – protects the material against corrosion. Passivation coating – provides good adhesion to primer paint. Primer – increases anti-corrosion properties and improves adhesion of organic coating. Organic coating – ensures the final resistance and aesthetics of the steel gutter.
Advantages of the system Krop STAL:
- HIGH DURABILITY – high-quality material ensuring high resistance to mechanical damage and scratching.
- UP TO 40 YEARS WARRANTY – product with the proven performance characteristics. It is the ultimate warranty available on the market.
- PROTECTIVE COATINGS – steel gutter has four protective coatings improving its resistance to difficult climatic conditions and mechanical damage.
- ANTI-CORROSIVENESS – with the highest quality of steel and protective coatings, the system is characterised by a very high resistance to corrosion.
- MECHANICAL RESISTANCE – based on research and analysis product has very high resistance to mechanical damage.
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY – precisely designed system allows for fast and efficient installation. The solution was developed in cooperation with the roofers.
- VERSATILITY – suitable for each type of roof covering.
- HIGH ELASTICITY – does not deform under external influences.
Due to high precision of performance and the application of innovative technological solutions, KROP is a fully intuitive and the easiest to install gutter system on the Polish and European market. The individual elements of the system can be combined using the basic tools, which simplifies contractor works and significantly shortens their time.